The concept of outdoor kitchens has gained popularity lately. So, many homeowners nowadays wish to cook outside their houses. If you also wish to build a beautiful outdoor kitchen space, there is one thing that you cannot forget. It is the aesthetic appeal of the space. But do you know how to enhance the beauty and aesthetic appeal of your kitchen? It is nothing but kitchen tiles that can glamorise your outdoor culinary space. You can learn about various kitchen tile design styles and patterns, by visiting a tile shop in New Delhi. However, have a look at the following tiling ideas for your outdoor kitchen first and then plan to decorate your kitchen space creatively.
Interesting Outdoor Kitchen Tiling Ideas
If you want to have a lively kitchen decor, you should consider using ceramic tiles. These tiles are available in a variety of designs and colours that can add a pop of colour and personality to the culinary space. You can reach out to a tile shop in New Delhi to get ceramic tiles and upgrade the look of your outdoor culinary area to create an inviting atmosphere.
Besides that, you can install ceramic tiles in different sections of your outdoor kitchen, like:
- Flooring: Ceramic tile flooring is one of the widely used flooring options people prefer for a stylish and functional kitchen space. Also, consider laying textured or matte ceramic floor tiles to have a comfortable floor for walking and eliminate the risk of slipping.
- Walls: With ceramic wall tiles, you can add a touch of luxury and style to your outdoor kitchen decor. Moreover, if you go for tiles with glossy finishes, they can reflect light and make the space appear wider.
- Countertops: Thanks to their heat-resistant property and easy-to-clean feature, ceramic tiles can also be laid on countertops.
- Backsplashes: Because of their durable surfaces, these tiles can prevent spills and splashes from staining the walls, and you can easily maintain the beauty of the walls.
Natural Stone Tiles
The magnificence, beauty, and transformative power of natural stone tiles make them a popular option for elevating any interior design. You can mix and combine their colours, patterns, and designs to make the area more interesting and accentuate its classic feel. Some popular options for natural stone tiles are:
- Marble Tiles: They are probably the most preferred kitchen tiles for Indian households. Plus, they are durable and offer an elegant, timeless look to the space.
- Slate Tiles: These tiles come with a unique texture and rich colours that infuse a natural and earthy vibe into your outdoor cooking space. You can use them for cooking areas and backsplashes.
- Granite Tiles: Granite tiles are a durable and versatile tile option for kitchen spaces as they are resistant to heat, scratches, and spills.
- Limestone Tiles: Limestone tiles are known for their beautiful rustic feel that they add to the kitchen when you use them for backsplashes and countertops.
Another interesting way to add a rustic vibe to the space is by laying terracotta kitchen tiles. They are available in varying hues that can provide a cosy and welcoming atmosphere. Moreover, you can also go for terracotta floor tiles for your kitchen as they are durable and resistant to high temperatures and rainfall. Plus, if you choose a matte finish surface, you can eliminate the risk of slipping accidents as they offer firm foot grips.
Porcelain tiles are one of the best choices for outdoor kitchens as they offer both versatility and functionality. Thanks to their advanced manufacturing process, these tiles are durable and have high tolerance against harsh weather conditions, including rain and heat. These tiles have low moisture absorbency and do not absorb liquids and food particles.
Moreover, you can use these tiles in many ways, like:
- Flooring: Porcelain tiles are ideal options for outdoor kitchen flooring. They can endure for long terms, thanks to their hardiness and resistance to weather and water.
- Backsplash: These tiles can also be used as your kitchen backsplash as they are resistant to scratches and stains. They have an easy-to-clean surface and you can easily clean the splashes or stains during cooking.
- Countertops: For a sleek and stylish finish on your countertops, you can use porcelain tiles, which are resistant to heat.
- Walls: Because of their low moisture absorption rate, these tiles can also be used on walls and easily maintained for long terms without fading and discolouration.
While designing an outdoor kitchen, you need to pay attention to a lot of things, including tile material, maintenance factor, and of course, the top decorative surface of the tiles. If you keep these things in mind while selecting porcelain, natural stone, terracotta, or ceramic tiles, you can easily incorporate a cosy and inviting vibe in the cooking area. To find a variety of tiles, search for a good tile shop in New Delhi, like Orientbell Tiles Boutique, and make the right purchase for your outdoor kitchen.